Hi y'all! Seriously, been terribly busy. Today was a rather hectic but productive and busy day! Took Cameron to his new school, Bryn Elian, to see the school and get his courses sorted. I will be honest and tell you that his mentors, Iain and Alex were ever so helpful. What nice young men. As it turns out, they will be in his form with him. The PE teachers were all excited to a)have an American in their school b)an athlete c)they have him pegged already for various sports! (Rugby being the top one). One teacher, even suggested that Cam maybe even start an American Football coaching group and teach the others about the sport. Time will tell. I know that Cam was happy when he took a picture of the school upon leaving. I didn't take pictures, YET! Those will come on Monday.
This weekend will be spent going to some beautiful mountains. Betwys-y-Coed and Snowdonia. Here we will take on the world of little twee villages. I am exhausted today. Tomorrow is Quiz Night at St. Joseph's, Declan's school. This should be fun. More tomorrow. I still have Christmas shopping to do.
Take care all,
Leanne
Way to Go Cam! You all have a great time in school!
ReplyDelete