Saturday, December 7, 2013
While taking Cooper for a walk, Declan decided to climb up the ivy-laden hill. I was worried, he went sliding down almost headfirst into the tree. I then said, "I am going to have to call 911 at this rate Declan!" Then I remembered, or should I say, prompted to remember... that it's 999 here. Another note to self. We went out to visit Chris' mum and dad. Picked up Dave to go to see Joyce. So sad. Everytime, everytime... Dave weeps! It is heartbreaking. Today Joyce seemed rather tired, and was sleeping the whole visit. I got a chance to meet the nurses. They are really attentive and very kind. We are now on first name basis. About to venture out to a large grocery store. Be back soon. As they say here: Tootlepip! Missing America, and I know that new adventures will unfold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am surprised Declan lasted that long before getting his first scar! Love you and am loving the blog!
ReplyDeletePoor Declan..........he needs to be bubble wrapped! praying for you mil and fil!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!