Today we ventured out to Conwy Castle to explore. What a magnificent castle. The views breathtaking and the history amazing. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. These are just a few of what we took today! More tomorrow. We also visited the Great Orme. Need to get those pictures downloaded. Tomorrow is another day... Declan will begin his day at his new school. I will post some pictures of him in his uniform. For now.. enjoy the pictures!
Cam and Declan at the Littlest House, Conwy, North Wales
Goat on the Road on the Way to the Great Orme, Llandudno, North Wales.
The summit of the Great Orme, Sun breaking through
The Great Orme, sun shine through!
Bird looking at human! Conwy Castle, Conwy North Wales
Bridge down below!
Cam in a "window" of the Castle at Conwy!
Conwy Castle Tower
Conwy Castle.
Beautiful view of the castle, how huge and magnificient it is!
Just another part of Conwy Castle
A mask shield Cam wants from the Knight Shoppe!
Looking up into the part of the castle.
Is this a boat that isn't moored right? HMMM! View from the castle.
Declan at Conwy with a beautiful carving.
How beautiful. I bet that was an adventure for both boys. Just exciting to see these pics! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful....Where exactly are you? I need to get a map to see...I didn't realize you would be so close to the sea! I love that you can say CHRISTMAS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Lori
We are in Colwyn Bay, North Wales. Just learned that we are only 2 hours drive from Dublin! I see visits to Ireland in my future!
ReplyDeleteMERRY CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete